What could be more convenient than depositing a check anywhere, anytime, with the use of your smartphone? Mobile Deposit is a feature in our app that lets you photograph and deposit your check with a simple “Tap. Tap. Send.”
- Free with checking or savings account
- Deposits can be made securely anytime, anywhere
- Easy to use app – walks you directly through the process
- Email notification updates on the status of your deposit
- Deposit is posted on the same business day if submitted prior to 5:00 PM
Get started now:
- Download the free Signature2Go app for your phone
- Start making deposits using Mobile Deposit.
Key Points to Remember
- When taking a photo of your check, be sure that the corners of your check line up with the brackets on your screen. Make sure that the corners and edges are not folded or torn, and that the check image is clear and legible.
- When taking a photo of your check, ensure that the back of your check is endorsed. If the back of the check is not signed then the submission will be rejected.
- Do not void or shred your check after submitting it. We recommend marking it in some way (such as a checkmark in one of the corners) so that you know that you have submitted it. This way, the check is still valid and intact if ends up being rejected and needs to be submitted again or brought into the bank for deposit.
- All checks deposited using Mobile Deposit must be endorsed as: “For mobile deposit at Signature Bank of Arkansas only,” followed by your signature.
- The cut-off time for mobile submissions is 5:00 PM Monday through Friday, with the exception of holidays.
- If you submit a check with Mobile Deposit prior to the cut off time and it gets approved, then it will go through the current night’s processing and the funds will be available the following day. If you submit an Mobile Deposit after 5:00 PM, then the deposit will not be reviewed until the following business day. Thus, upon approval, making the funds available the day after that.
If you have any questions regarding Mobile Deposit, then please feel free to contact Customer Service at (479)684-3700 or 1-877-888-8550. The Customer Service department is available Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM until 6:00 PM, regular business hours.
How to Deposit a Check
- Log in to your Signature2Go app.
- Select Deposit Checks on from the menu.
- Select the deposit account that you would like to deposit your check into.
- Tap Front of Check.
- Take a picture of the front side of the check, being sure that the check is within the box present on the screen.
- Tap Back of Check.
- Take a picture of the back side of the check, again ensuring that the check is within the box present on your screen, and also making certain the back of the check is endorsed with “For Deposit Only at Signature Bank of Arkansas”.
- Enter the check amount.
- The system will load the photos and check information and “Submit” will turn green when your deposit is ready. If “Submit” is yellow, there may be an issue with the information entered.
- If you have more than one check to deposit, you may add additional checks before submitting.
- Once you are satisfied, select Submit.