What could be more convenient than depositing a check from your own back porch?
Mobile Deposit is a feature in our app that lets you photograph your check and deposit it as easily as "Click. Click. Send."
- Free with checking or savings account
- Deposits can be made securely anytime, anywhere
- Easy to use app - walks you directly through the process
- Email notification updates on the status of your deposit
- Deposit is posted on the same business day if submitted prior to 5:00 PM
Get started now:
- Download the free Signature2Go app for your phone
- Start making deposits using Mobile Deposit.
Key Points to Remember
- Each check must be deposited individually.
- When taking a photo of your check, be sure that the corners of your check line up with the brackets on your screen. Make sure that the corners and edges are not folded or torn, and that the check image is clear and legible.
- When taking a photo of your check, ensure that the back of your check is endorsed. If the back of the check is not signed then the submission will be rejected.
- Do not void or shred your check after submitting it. We recommend marking it in some way (such as a checkmark in one of the corners) so that you know that you have submitted it. This way, the check is still valid and intact if ends up being rejected and needs to be submitted again or brought into the bank for deposit.
- All checks deposited using XpressDeposit must be endorsed as: "For mobile deposit at Signature Bank of Arkansas only," followed by your signature.
- The cut-off time for mobile submissions is 5:00 PM Monday through Friday, with the exception of holidays.
- If you submit a check with Mobile Deposit prior to the cut off time and it gets approved, then it will go through the current night's processing and the funds will be available the following day. If you submit an Mobile Deposit after 5:00 PM, then the deposit will not be reviewed until the following business day. Thus, upon approval, making the funds available the day after that.
If you have any questions regarding Mobile Deposit, then please feel free to contact Customer Service at (479)684-3700 or 1-877-888-8550. The Customer Service department is available Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM until 6:00 PM, regular business hours.
How to Deposit a Check
1) Log in to your Signature2Go app.
2) Select Deposit a Check on your home screen, or in the "More" menu.
3) Select the account that you would like to deposit your check into.
4) Enter the check number, located in the upper right hand corner of your check.
5) Fill in the exact check amount.
6) Click Front of Check.
7) Take a picture of the front side of the check, being sure that the check is within the box present on the screen.
8) Click Back of Check.
9) Take a picture of the back side of the check, again ensuring that the check is within the box present on your screen, and also being sure that the back of the check is endorsed with "For Deposit Only at Signature Bank of Arkansas".
10) Ensure that all of the information is correct on your screen and that you are satisfied with the photos.
11) Select Submit Deposit.
Once you have submitted your deposit, an email will be sent to you saying that we have received your deposit at the bank and it is awaiting approval. You will receive a second email later validating the deposit as accepted or rejected. If rejected, the reason for the denial will be stated.