Several of our accounts are being transitioned to a cleaner, more user-friendly experience. By streamlining our similar products, we will be able to serve you more efficiently. You can find your current account type by referencing your account statement.
- Some accounts will not experience aesthetic name changes:
- Banker Account
- Signature Account
- Health Savings Account
- Signature Money Market
- Independence Money Market
- Freedom Business Checking
- Business Interest Checking
- Some account holders may notice a letter “B” will disappear from the name of your account. The services, terms, and conditions of your account will not change.
Some accounts will experience aesthetic name changes:
Some account holders may notice a letter “B” will disappear from the name of your account. The services, terms, and conditions of your account will not change.
B Free Checking –> Free Checking
B Personal Savings –> Personal Savings
B Personal Money Market –> Personal Money Market
B Young Investor Savings –> Young Investor Savings
B Non Personal Savings –> Non Personal Savings
B Christmas Club –> Christmas Club
B Commercial Checking –> Commercial Checking
B Small Business Checking –> Small Business Checking
- The IORETA account is merging with the IOLTA account. The services, terms, and conditions of your account will not change.
Consumer Checking Products
- B Demand Deposit and Classic Checking are now part of our Free Checking experience.
- No minimum balance
- No service charge
- B Demand Deposit and Classic Checking account holders currently receive check images within monthly statements. These accounts will be grandfathered in to continue to include check images within monthly statements.
- For full details on the features and benefits of this account, please visit the Free Checking page.
- B Now, B Super Now and Community Partners are now part of our Advantage One Checking experience.
- This account qualifies for no monthly service charge* when you meet ONE of the following requirements:
1. Average monthly balance of $1,000 or more.
2. Accumulative direct deposits of $2,000 or more.
3. An additional checking, money market, savings account (including CDs and IRAs) or a loan with an average balance of $1,000 or more.
- For full details on the features and benefits of this account, please visit the Advantage One Checking page.
*If none of these requirements are met you will receive a $10 monthly service charge.
- B50+ Checking account holders are now part of our Advantage Plus Checking experience.
- For customers age 55 and older
- If you are between age 50-54, you will be grandfathered in to these account benefits
- For full details on the features and benefits of this account please visit the Advantage Plus Checking page.
Money Market Demand Deposit Accounts
- Partners Money Market is now part of the Personal Money Market account.
- Must maintain a minimum balance of $2,000 or there will be a $10 monthly service charge.
- B Non-Personal Money Market is now part of the Non-Personal Money Market account.
- The new tier balance structure for collecting interest will be as follows:
- Tier 1: Up to $49,999.99
- Tier 2: $50,000.00 – $99,999.99
- Tier 3: $100,000.00 – $499,999.99
- Tier 4: $500,000.00 +
Business & Commercial Checking
- B Demand Deposit ORG & B Demand Deposit BU are now part of the Small Business Checking Account.
- No monthly service charge
- 500 free transactions (debits, credits, and/or deposited items) monthly
- A fee will be assessed on items exceeding 500 in the amount of $0.45
- Special Investment Sweeps and Community Investment Sweeps are now part of the Commercial Investment Sweep.
- Interest earned on daily collected balances based off of money market tiers.
- Tier 1: Up to $49,999.99
- Tier 2: 50,000.00 – 99,999.99
- Tier 3: 100,000.00 – 499,999.99
- Tier 4: 500,000.00 +
- Earnings are paid monthly
- B Now Checking BU and B Super Now Checking BU are now part of the B Super Now Business account.
- The B Super Now Business account minimum balance is $1000. Failure to maintain the minimum balance will result in an $8 monthly service charge.
- To earn interest, the minimum $1000 balance must be met, as opposed to the previous $750 minimum.
Return to System Upgrade Home