Every customer will receive a final bank statement from our legacy system dated Thursday, October 21 in the mail, including accrued interest up to that date for all interest-bearing accounts.
- This means some customers could receive two statements in October.
- Going forward, Checking Account holders should refer to this chart:
- Statements for Savings Accounts will process quarterly. Statements for Christmas Club accounts will process annually.
- eStatements received through online banking via our legacy system older than 24 months will no longer be accessible after 3:00 p.m. Thursday, October 21. If you have not archived these statements and wish to do so, you will need to print or download them by 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 21, 2021.
- Your new bank statements will look different and will be easier to read.
- To continue viewing your statement online, you will need to accept the new terms and conditions to view them in the new Digital Banking experience.
- By accepting this agreement, you are opting into exclusive electronic statement delivery.
- Customers who choose exclusive electronic delivery will begin to see a $0.50 statement credit to their accounts in each statement cycle. It’s our way of saying thank you for saving a tree!
- Going forward, online banking will store up to seven years of eStatements.
New Statement Policy
- New accounts opened on or after Monday, October 25 will be asked to choose between electronic and paper statements.
- Paper statements will continue to be free.
- Those who choose electronic statements only will receive a $0.50 credit to their account each statement cycle.
- Those who opt to receive BOTH electronic and paper statements will be charged a $3.00 monthly service fee.
Return to System Upgrade Home