Managing a business is not just about money coming in. As nice as that would be, the truth is that money has to go out as well. Make that part easy with a debit card from Signature Bank.
With this card, it's easy to access your account balance anytime. Use it worldwide anywhere credit cards are accepted, so you can easily make purchases online, in stores, or withdraw cash.
- Access account balance easily
- Make purchases or get cash from any ATM
- Use it like a credit card
- Funds deducted immediately on debit purchases
- More convenient than checks
- Safer than carrying cash
- Signature and/or PIN required
Read more about how to protect yourself and your identity by protecting your debit card here.
Card Controls: Shazam Brella
Like an umbrella, the Brella(tm) app is designed to offer protection for debit cards with real-time alerts. Getting ready to travel? Looking for an ATM? Afraid you've lost or misplaced your card? Brella is here to help with controls at your fingertips!
When your Signature Bank debit card has been used, you will receive an email alert based on the transaction criteria you established when registering your card. If you are notified of a transaction that you didn't authorize, contact Signature Bank at 877.888.8550 immediately to close your debit card. If you have fraud to report after business hours, call the Brella Fraud Operations at 866-508-2693 immediately or the Signature Bank Debit Card Hotline: 1.800.383.8000 to prevent further fraud.
Register your Signature Bank debit card with Brella today by clicking here. First time users should click the "New Mobile Card User" button to register.
Be sure to stay connected with Brella's convenient mobile app, available in the App Store and Google Play.
- Access balance information and receive fraud alerts anytime, anywhere
- Pause your card with the transaction control feature
- Set alerts and blocks at the transaction level
- Submit travel notices
- Use GPS technology to locate nearby ATMs
For details on enrolling, managing alerts and using the app's functions, check out this User Guide from Shazam.